Important Features of IAS Foundation for College Students
This program is suitable for college students, and school students of Grade 12. The core subjects of the UPSC Civil Services Examination syllabus will be covered.
- Mode of teaching: Online Live classes.
- Strength of each class: ONLY 15 students per batch.
- Interactive classes: Interaction and discussion-oriented classes.
- Complete study material: Well-organized class material (Soft Copies) will be shared after each class.
- Core concepts coverage: Conceptual clarity of the topics and current happenings relevant to them will be covered.
- Class-based quiz: Quiz/Worksheet will be assigned after each class based on the topics covered.
- GK-based quiz: A quiz based on static GK (India and World Maps, Important dignitaries, Superlatives, etc. ) will be assigned every week.
- Separate assessment sessions: Weekly one class is exclusively devoted to assessing the performance of the students.
- Essay writing: Essay writing skills will be developed.
- Newspaper reading: Develop newspaper analysis skills.
- Team quizzes: Team-level quiz competitions will be held.
- Debate: Team-based debate sessions on sensitive topics.
- Leadership skills: We work on little habits that will imbibe leadership skills in the students
- Support: Individual-level expert support throughout the week.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued a certificate.
NOTE: – For school students of grades 9 to 11, we have separate batches for IAS Foundation Program. To know more – Click here
Fee structure, Class details, and Admission form
- The total duration of the course: 2 years
- Classes per week: Two
- Total number of classes per year: 96
- Class duration: 1 hr 30 minutes
- Timings: Fill up the form below and we will inform you about our new batch timings
- Yearly fee: Rs. 54,000/- (payable in 3 quarterly installments of Rs.18,000/- each)
- Admission Form: Click here and fill up the form. we will be in touch with you soon
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the premier administrative civil service of the Government of India. This Exam is popularly known as IAS Exam, officially it is called as Civil Services Examination (CSE), which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), every year. IAS has been termed as one of the prestigious services among the 24 government services like IPS, IFS (Foreign), IFS (Forest), IRS (Indian Revenue Services), etc.
IAS officers get exposure in numerous job roles like the collector, head of public sector units, commissioner, secretary, cabinet secretary, etc. When on deputation outside India, the IAS officer can be posted in international organizations like the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB), United Nations (UN), or its agencies, etc.