At SSC MASTERS we conduct SSC CGL Classes / provide Individual Guidance for various exams(SSC CGL) conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The following are the examinations that we cater to:
1. Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)
2. Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL)
3. Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination
We Offer Following Three Courses for SSC Exams Preparation:-
6 Months Program For SSC CGL and SSC CHSL Exam
Join this program, if
1. You have already covered the Basics of English and Quantitative Aptitude and looking for a Good Understanding of General Awareness.
2. You are looking to improve your Speed and Accuracy in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
3. You want Mastery over English Language and Communication Skills.
12 Months Program For SSC CGL and SSC CHSL Exam
Join this program, if
1. You are pursuing your graduation OR If you are a Fresher.
2. You lack Basic Understanding of English or Quantitative Aptitude or General Awareness
You will be given Topic-wise Individual Guidance. Then test will be taken of each topic at various levels.
3 Months Program For Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam
If you have completed Graduation with Hindi or English and have completed Masters with English or Hindi respectively then you can appear for this exam.
At our institute we cover the whole syllabus in a systematic manner.
We conduct timely tests and revision to ensure that the whole syllabus is understood by the candidate properly.
Practice sessions are also held time and again to ensure consolidation of the pattern of the exam.
Our Program Features Include
1. Individual Guidance:
Ours is the only institute that provides individual guidance to all the candidates of SSC Exams. Your performance is analyzed on a daily basis and feedback is provided for improvement.
2. Standard Study Material:
For SSC exams, it is very important to have proper study notes of all the subjects, whether it is Quantitative aptitude, General Reasoning, English or General Awareness. We provide easy to revise and the best study material made by experts.
3. Regular Tests:
In SSC exams, the speed and accuracy with which the aspirants take the exam are very important to get the desired result. To take care of this, our experts will be sitting with you, while you take the mock test to improve your test-taking strategies in our SSC CGL Classes(Individual Guidance).
4. Regular Revision:
This is the decisive factor for securing a good rank as well as getting a job. Students often struggle planning a feasible strategy esp. for General Awareness and Current Affairs. We at IAS Masters help you make a doable plan. We also keep a track of your performance.
5. Our USP:
We encourage active participation from the aspirants of SSC CGL Classes. We help them discover what to learn, why to learn and how to learn for specific exams. This helps the students to gain confidence in each topic as they finish.