Important Features of IAS Foundation for School Students
The IAS Foundation Program is our flagship program specifically designed for school students of 9th-11th Grade, who want to have a dedicated Civil Services Examination (IAS / IPS) preparation. This course will cover the core subjects of the UPSC Civil Services Examination syllabus.
- Mode of teaching: Online Live classes.
- Strength of each class: ONLY 12 students per batch.
- Interactive classes: Interaction and discussion-oriented classes.
- Complete study material: Well-organized class material (Soft Copies) will be shared after each class.
- Core concepts coverage: Conceptual clarity of the topics and current happenings relevant to them will be covered.
- Class-based quiz: Quiz/Worksheet will be assigned after each class based on the topics covered. Weekly one class is exclusively devoted to assessing the completion of the quiz.
- GK-based quiz: A quiz based on static GK (India and World Maps, Important dignitaries, Superlatives, etc. ) will be assigned every week. Weekly one class is exclusively devoted to assessing the completion of the quiz.
- Essay writing: Essay writing skills will be developed.
- Newspaper reading: Develop newspaper analysis skills.
- Team quizzes: Team-level quiz competitions will be held.
- Debate: Team-based debate sessions on sensitive topics.
- Leadership skills: We work on little habits that will imbibe leadership skills in the students.
- Career Exploration of the Kids: by helping the students identify their favourite interests, transferable skills, self-management skills ideal community, ideal work environment, etc.
- Support: Individual-level expert support throughout the week.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued a certificate.
NOTE: – For School students of grades 5 to 8, we have a General Knowledge program. To know more – Click here
Fee structure, Class details, and Admission form
- The total duration of the course: 4 years
- Classes per week: One Class and One Assessment-cum-Doubt Session
- Total number of sessions per year: 96
- Class duration: 1 hr 30 minutes (two sessions of 40 minutes with a 5 minutes break)
- Timings: New batch starts on 3rd December 2021. Timing is 5:30 am to 7:00 pm (every Friday)
- Assessment Timing (Thursdays): 7:00 pm
- Yearly fee: Rs. 27,000/- (payable in 3 quarterly installments of Rs. 9,000/- each)
- Admission-cum-Enquiry Form: Click here and fill-up the form. we will be in touch with you soon
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the premier administrative civil service of the Government of India. This Exam is popularly known as IAS Exam, officially it is called as Civil Services Examination (CSE), which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), every year. IAS has been termed as one of the prestigious services among the 24 government services like IPS, IFS (Foreign), IFS (Forest), IRS (Indian Revenue Services), etc.
IAS officers get exposure in numerous job roles like the collector, head of public sector units, commissioner, secretary, cabinet secretary, etc. When on deputation outside India, the IAS officer can be posted in international organizations like the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB), United Nations (UN), or its agencies, etc.