Important Features of IAS Foundation for School Students
The IAS Foundation Program is our flagship program specifically designed for school students of 9th-11th Grade, who want to have a dedicated Civil Services Examination (IAS / IPS) preparation. This course will cover the core subjects of the UPSC Civil Services Examination syllabus.
- This course will systematically cover all the Core topics of the UPSC Civil Services Examination syllabus
- Online Live classes
- ONLY 10 students per batch
- Well-organized class material
- Discussions on current events
- Debates on sensitive topics
- Worksheet after each class
- Descriptive answer writing skill development
- Develop newspaper analysis skill
- Assessment after each class
NOTE: – School students looking for a General Knowledge program without focusing on IAS / IPS / Civil Services Exam preparation – Click here
Fee structure, Class details, and Admission form
- The total duration of the course: 4 years
- Classes per week: ONE
- Total number of Classes per year: 48
- Class duration: 1 hr 30 minutes
- Timings: Fill the form below and choose your suitable timings
- Yearly fee: Rs. 27,000/- (payable in 3 quarterly installments of Rs.9,000/- each)
- Admission Form: Click here and fill up the form. we will be in touch with you soon
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the premier administrative civil service of the Government of India. IAS is the highest administrative post among the 24 services like IPS, IFS, IRS, etc. This Exam is popularly known as IAS Exam, officially it is called as Civil Services Examination (CSE), which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), every year. IAS has been termed as one of the prestigious services among the 24 government services like IPS, IFS (Foreign), IFS (Forest), IRS (Indian Revenue Services), etc.
IAS gets exposure in numerous job roles like the collector, head of public sector units, commissioner, secretary, cabinet secretary, etc. When on deputation outside India, the IAS officer can be posted in international organizations like the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB), United Nations (UN), or its agencies, etc.