Outstanding Features of GK Masterclass
- Two quizzes will be shared after each class.
- One related to the concepts discussed in the class and
- One for Static GK Practice (e.g., name of the Presidents, Map work of India, Asia, Europe, inventions, awards, etc.).
- Weekly Assessment
- Quarterly Assessment
- Assessment report of each student will be shared with the parents/guardians in the registered email id.
- Debate: Class is divided into smaller groups based on the topics they choose. These groups would co-ordinate and prepare the speech and rebuttal. The skills of anchoring, moderating, and Judging will also be developed.
- Speech: The students will deliver speeches representing their District, State, India, and International Organizations.
- Skit: Students re-create popular, motivating, historical and relevant events.
- Role-Playing: Improves communication skills and helps to learn teamwork, dialogue, acting, and socialization.
- We help students to identify their favourite interests, transferable skills, self-management skills, ideal community, and ideal work environment through various questionnaires and story writing.
- This will help the students to choose a right stream and subjects in their higher studies based on their career choices.
- We work on the development of optimistic thinking in the students.
- We try to imbibe positive attitude in the students while handling situations.
- We teach students to give benefit of doubt.
- Tuesday to Sunday (10:30 am to 7:30 pm)
We are an Independent institute preparing candidates for Civil Services Examination. We believe that having a strong foundation of GK is very important to excel in any field of the career choice candidates make.