IAS personal guidance for the preparation of the civil services exam is a self-study program. It will focus on advanced level doubts like answer writing issues, complex current affairs doubts, working on subjects like Society, Ethics (GS 4 Paper), Governance, World History, International relations, or working on the Attitude for Personal Interviews, etc.
This program will be more useful for candidates whose foundations are clear. If you are struggling with the conceptual clarity of basic subjects like History, Polity, Economics, Geography, etc., then join our IAS FOUNDATION PROGRAM. To know about the foundation programs click here for school students and here for college students
IAS Personal Guidance Features
- Assessment of the present level of understanding in various topics of the syllabus.
- Wholistic planning of the study, covering General Studies Prelims, all GS Mains papers, and Optional Subject (only time management of handling optional subjects will be discussed here)
- Joining a Prelims Cum Mains Test Series (we will suggest, which test series to join)
- Guide the candidate to set up Daily, weekly, and monthly and long term targets
- Doubt Clearance Support on all the days through chat, calls, and videos
- Deciding the total time that will be needed to cover the syllabus according to the learning levels of the candidate. A good start is half the battle: If you know which are your weak areas then it means you work on your weaknesses straight on, which saves time.
- Help candidate to make a pragmatic time-table for timely coverage of the syllabus
- Help make civil services exam less puzzling
- Work on the answer writing skills
Course duration and Fees
Duration of the Course: Need-based ( Minimum 1 month)
Discussion with the candidate: 5 days a week
Discussion Timing: It will be fixed before the admission
Fee: Rs. 10,000 per month