Outstanding Features of IAS Foundation Program
- Two quizzes will be shared after each class. One related to the concepts discussed in the class and the other would be Maps of India and World.
- There will be a Weekly & a Quarterly Assessment.
- Assessment report of each student will be shared with the parents/guardians in the registered email id.
Civil service exams are majorly about having the fundamental clarity on basic subjects (like Indian Polity, Geography, Indian Economy, History of India & World, etc.), and understanding their relevance in the present context (by analyzing the current events). We will cover all the core subjects.
Click here for syllabus
- Having the world map in your mind will help to associate with any events easily.
- Memorizing the locations of countries on a world map can be a daunting task, but there are many ways to make the process easier. We will help the kids to remember all the countries of world and important capitals through quizzes.
It is an art to write an excellent answer within the word limit. This skill can be developed by systematic practice.
The generalist officers should be able to express themselves clearly, coherently and logically on a wide range of topics – imaginative, descriptive or factual. That is why the essay writing has been re-introduced (1993) in the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.
- It is very important to pick the right article from the newspaper and understand the relevance of it by skimming through it.
- New paper reading habit is a must for all the candidates including school students. Without the ability to analyze the current events, the students will not be able to sync the theories they learn in school or otherwise. We work on the development of news analysis skill.
The interview panel assesses whether the candidates are politically neutral, honest and patriotic. A successful candidate is broad-minded, sensitive to the needs of others and has concern towards weaker sections of the society. We work on the attitude of the candidates rather than on the behavior. Right attitude can be formed by the right guidance over a period of time.
- We have a dedicated team to support the students for their queries.
- Candidates can reach us anytime between 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Kindly note Mondays will be holiday.