Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, in our live interactive classes, students can raise a hand and the
faculty will entertain their doubts.
- Also, after the class hours, students can drop a message in Teams chat and
concerned faculty will clear the doubt within the specified time.
- Yes, well-organized lesson notes (Soft Copies) will be shared after
- Weekly one or two sets of quizzes will be given for practice. The students should get 100% accuracy.
- No, demo lecture is not available. However, for your reference, we do share a live class recorded video.
- All the classes will be interactive. Students interact and discuss their
doubts with the teachers during the class.
- A test will be held every week. Every student’s performance report will be shared with the parents on their registered emails.
- Weekly performance, Quarterly performance and feedback reports of the students will be shared with the parents.
- Each live class is recorded within the application. The students can access these recordings anytime.
- A student can watch the missed class recordings and the doubts will be cleared by the concerned faculty.
- To register a complaint parents/students can send email @
[email protected] OR WhatsApp @ 8980070708.
- Certainly, this program will add immense value.
- Fundamentals of IAS Examination preparation include General Knowledge and its application to the current events.
- Students high in general knowledge tend to be highly open to new experiences and in typical intellectual engagements. Our IAS classes include conceptual learning and are interactive thus ensuring participation by all our students and 360 Degree knowledge dissemination.
- Our Co-Curricular Activities like Answer Writing, Essay Writing, Interview Skills, and News Analysis Skills will add immense value to build the confidence of these kids.