Frequently Asked Questions
- Fundamentals of IAS Examination preparation include General Knowledge and its application to the current events.
- Students high in general knowledge tend to be highly open to new experiences and in typical intellectual engagements. Our IAS classes include conceptual learning and are interactive thus ensuring participation by all our students and 360 Degree knowledge dissemination.
- Our Extra Curricular Activities like debates, speeches, and career counselling sessions add immense value to build the confidence of these kids.
- Yes, in our live interactive classes, students can raise a hand and the
faculty will entertain their doubts.
- Also, after the class hours, students can drop a message in Teams chat and
concerned faculty will clear the doubt within the specified time.
- Yes, well-organized lesson notes (Soft Copies) will be shared after
- Weekly two sets of quizzes (conceptual & static gk) are given for practice. The students should get 100% accuracy.
- Yes, for homework, two quizzes will be shared after each class.
- One quiz will be conceptual (e.g., related to the concepts discussed in
the class), and one for Static GK Practice (e.g., name of the
Presidents, Map work of India, Asia, Europe, inventions, awards, etc.)
- No, demo lecture is not available. However, we have a 100% money
back guarantee. If you do not like the course, you can ask for refund within 30 days.
- For refund, you can mail us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us @ 8980070708
- Yes, a certificate is awarded after the successful completion of the
course by the students.
- All the classes will be interactive. Students interact and discuss their
doubts with the teachers during the class.
- A test will be held every week. Every student’s performance report will
be shared with the parents on their registered emails.
- Weekly performance, Quarterly performance and feedback reports of the students will be shared with the parents.
- Each live class is recorded within the application. The students can
access these recordings anytime.
- A student can watch the missed class recordings and the doubts will be
cleared by the concerned faculty.
- Batch timings can be changed if all the other students of the batch
agree to the proposed change in the timings.