Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, a well-organized lesson notes (Soft Copies) will be shared after
- No, demo lecture is not available. However, if you want to check the quality of the class, we can share a recorded live session.
- Each live class is recorded within the team/batch. The candidate can
access these recordings anytime.
- We will cover all the core subjects of General Studies. If you attend the sessions sincerely, there will not be any room for any doubts as far as conceptual understanding of the topics, and their application to the current affairs happening around, are concerned.
- After this course all sincere candidates must join an All-India Mock Test Series, covering both Preliminary and Mains Examination. This will help you to brush up your skills to manage time and write scholarly answers.
- If time permits, you should read some masterpiece books written by former civil servants, Ministers, Diplomats, RBI Governors, etc. This will give you immense clarity on the happenings of inside the office, which in turn will give you an edge in the personal interview.
Although the program is designed particularly for IAS Aspirants. However, any individual who wants to have a good understanding of the current events happening around, will be benefited.
There will hardly be any room for the doubts after the sessions. However, still if there is a doubt, then that can be communicated to the support team through email. We will resolve all your doubts.
No. The idea of current affairs classes is to develop your skills, to analyse the day-to-day affairs of the world, yourself. Once you develop this skilldifferent sources to reduce your time and effort.