Frequently Asked Questions
- Students high in general knowledge tend to be highly open to new experiences and in typical intellectual engagement. Our GK classes include conceptual learning and are interactive thus ensuring participation by all our students and 360 Degree knowledge dissemination.
- Our Extra Curricular Activities like debates, speeches, skit, & role-playing add immense value to build the confidence of these kids.
- We focus on the personalized journey of a student in both Academic and Non-Academic areas.
- The Academic part will give them clarity on various Topics of their School curriculum which will improve their level of understanding. It will help them in more interaction with their teacher which will boost their confidence.
- In the Non-Academic part, we provide students an exposure to develop Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Qualities, and Decision-Making Skills through various activities like Debate, Speech, Skit, & Role-Playing.
- Each live class is recorded within the application. The students can
access these recordings anytime.
- A student can watch the missed class recording and the doubts will be
cleared by the concerned faculty.
- Yes, in our live interactive classes, students can raise a hand and the
faculty will entertain their doubts.
- Also, after the class hours, students can drop a message in Teams chat and
concerned faculty will clear the doubt within the specified time limit.
- Yes, a well-organized lesson notes (Soft Copies) will be shared after
- Weekly two sets of quizzes (conceptual & static gk) are given for practice.
- Yes, for homework, two quizzes will be shared after each class.
- One quiz will be conceptual (e.g., related to the concepts discussed in
the class), and one for Static GK Practice (e.g., name of the
Presidents, Map work of India, Asia, Europe, inventions, awards, etc.).
- Students shall take these quizzes multiple times, if required, and get 100% accuracy.
- Yes, there are weekly and quarterly assessments conducted. The performance report of the same are shared with the parents.
- All the classes will be interactive. Students interact and discuss their
doubts with the teachers during the class.
- No, demo lecture is not available. However, we have a 100% money
back guarantee. If you do not like the course, you can ask for refund within 30 days.
- For refund, you can mail us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us @ 8980070708
- Yes, a certificate is awarded after the successful competition of the
course by the students.
- A test will be held every week. Every student’s performance report will
be shared with the parents on their registered emails.
- Quarterly students’ performance feedback reports will be shared with