Our General Knowledge (GK) program is for the PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT of the students and to make them a SMART & EFFICIENT LEARNER. As a result, the students will perform excellently in their Academics, Group Discussions, Debates, and any other knowledge-based platforms.
One common misconception of GK is that it is all about knowing some factual information, which is far from right!
Students high in general knowledge tend to be highly open to new experiences and in typical intellectual engagement. The relationship between openness to experience and general knowledge remains robust.
Our GK classes are specifically curated for school students from 5th to 8th grade. These are to imbibe knowledge across different topics including current affairs, business, the universe, humanities, innovation, learnings from the past, and for developing the right attitudes towards various aspects of life. Importantly, the program is interactive thus ensuring participation by all our students and 360 Degree knowledge dissemination.
GK Program Guarantees Clarity in Choosing Your Goal
Our goal is to empower our students with a wealth of knowledge and information which eventually helps them excel in their school academics and wisely choose their future growth trajectory. We provide knowledge to ensure that young kids can continue to grow and be on the right side of the change.
Outstanding Features of GK Masterclass
- Interactive and discussion-oriented classes.
- Concepts Made Easy: It is a Beginner to Advanced level GK program, which will be your complete guide to General Knowledge / General Studies. (For the detailed syllabus, fill-up the admission form below or Chat with us)
- Learning Made Easy: Focus on HOW and WHY of the things, rather than just WHO and WHEN.
- Quiz: One or two quizzes weekly. One related to the concepts discussed in the class and one for Static GK Practice (e.g., name of the Presidents, Map work of India, Asia, Europe, inventions, awards, etc.). Weekly one class is exclusively devoted to assessing the completion of the quiz.
- Quarterly Assessment: Through team-level quiz competition. The progress of each student will be shared with the parents.
- Online Classes: Live (not recordings).
- Higher Education and Job Profile Overview: Of higher education possibilities, different Job profiles and qualifications required, etc. You could take an informed decision for your career ( for grade 9 students ).
- Loving Your Life through Challenges & New Learning: Biographies of Successful Entrepreneurs/Politicians/Businessperson/ etc. are discussed.
- Essay Writing Skill Development and Competition: Quarterly essay competition will be held. The top 3 performers will be acknowledged.
- Debate: Team-based debate sessions on sensitive topics.
- Leadership skills: We work on little habits that will imbibe leadership skills in the students.
- Career Exploration of the Kids: by helping the students identify their favourite interests, transferable skills, self-management skills ideal community, ideal work environment, etc.
- Support: Individual-level expert support throughout the week.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued a certificate.
NOTE: – For School students of grades 9 and above, we have IAS Foundation Program. To know more – Click here
GK Class Duration and Timing details: New batch starts on 9th December 2021.
- Total number of Classes per year: 96
- Classes per week: 2 (One Class and One Assessment-cum-Doubt Session)
- Class Timings (Thursday): 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm
- Assessment Timing (Wednesday): 7:00 pm
- Yearly fee: Rs. 21,000/- (payable in 3 quarterly instalments of Rs.7,000/- each)
- We give a 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Only 12 students per batch, secure a seat for your child TODAY!
- Admission-cum-Enquiry Form: Click here and fill up the form