One common misconception of GK is that it is all about knowing some factual information, which is far from right!
Our General Knowledge (GK) program is for the PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT of the students and to make them a SMART & EFFICIENT LEARNER. As a result, the students will perform excellently in their Academics, Group Discussions, Debates, and any other knowledge-based platforms.
Students high in general knowledge tend to be highly open to new experiences and in typical intellectual engagement. The relationship between openness to experience and general knowledge remains robust.
Our GK classes are specifically curated for school students from 5th to 7th grade. These are to imbibe knowledge across different topics including current affairs, business, the universe, humanities, innovation, learnings from the past, and for developing the right attitudes towards various aspects of life. Importantly, the program is interactive thus ensuring participation by all our students and 360 Degree knowledge dissemination.
Our goal is to empower our students with a wealth of knowledge and information which eventually helps them excel in their school academics and wisely choose their future growth trajectory. We provide knowledge to ensure that young kids can continue to grow and be on the right side of the change.
Outstanding Features of GK Masterclass
- Online Live Classes
- Only 12 Students Per Batch
- Interactive and discussion-oriented classes.
- Learning Made Easy: Focus on HOW and WHY of the things, rather than just WHO and WHEN (For the detailed syllabus and structure, fill-up the admission form below or Chat with us)
- Quiz: Two quizzes will be shared after each class. One related to the concepts discussed in the class and one for Static GK Practice (e.g., name of the Presidents, Map work of India, Asia, Europe, inventions, awards, etc.).
- Weekly and Quarterly Assessment: The weekly progress of each student will be shared with the parents/guardians.
- Debate: Class is divided into smaller groups based on the topics they choose. These groups would co-ordinate and prepare the speech and rebuttal. The skills of anchoring, moderating, and Judging will also be developed.
- Speech: The students will deliver speeches representing their District, State, India, and International Organizations.
- Skit: Students re-create popular, motivating, historical and relevant events.
- Role-Playing: Improves communication skills and helps to learn teamwork, dialogue, acting, and socialization.
- Career Exploration of the Kids: We help students to identify their favourite interests, transferable skills, self-management skills, ideal community, and ideal work environment through various questionnaires and story writing.
- Leadership skills: We work on little habits that will imbibe leadership skills in the students.
- Support: Individual-level expert/support throughout the week.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued a certificate.
NOTE: – For School students of grades 8 and above, we have IAS Foundation Program. To know more – Click here
Fee Structure, Class details & Admission Form:
- The new batch starts on 05 June 2022
- Total number of sessions per year: 96
- Classes per week: One Class and One Assessment
- Class Timings: Sunday 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm
- Class duration: 1 hr 15 minutes (two sessions of 35 minutes with a 5 minutes break)
- Assessment Timing: Saturday 6:00 pm. Approx 30 questions test (15 minutes duration)
- Yearly fee: Rs. 28,000/- (payable in 4 quarterly instalments of Rs. 7,000/- each)