We are looking forward to recruiting talented, highly motivated, and dedicated individuals to expand our Team IAS Masters, as the best IAS Institute.
We have built up this Civil Services Institute with a vision, as a model institution for others to emulate. Our students love reading and have an inclination towards learning through self-study. They will become your source of motivation for improving yourself and giving your all to their progress.
We are offering a great opportunity at our Civil Services Institute to you to grow both intellectually and financially. Be a learner and you will never be disappointed at our Institute. We need people who are hardworking and dedicated to the welfare of the students. Your work must be recognized by the beneficiary and for that to happen you will have to work selflessly.
Recruitment is open for teachers in the field of Geography, Economics & Ancient and Medieval History for General Studies IAS Exam (Pre and Mains). As ours is the best IAS Institute, we need well-versed, qualified & experienced teachers. Knowledge of basic computers is desirable.
The recruitment procedure
- Submit your resume at [email protected]
- Online demo lecture on the first day.
- Telephonic interview
- Answer writing to be followed on the next day.
There will be an induction training period for the first month, which should be completed satisfactorily.
- It will be a full-time job
- Office timing will be from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- The nature of the job will be Online & Offline classroom teaching, note-making, providing individual guidance, etc.