We are looking forward to recruiting talented, highly motivated, and dedicated individuals to expand our Team IAS Masters, as the best IAS Institute.
We have built up this Civil Services Institute with a vision, as a model institution for others to emulate. Our students love reading and have an inclination towards learning through self-study. They will become your source of motivation for improving yourself and giving your all to their progress.
We are offering a great opportunity at our Civil Services Institute to you to grow both intellectually and financially. Be a learner and you will never be disappointed at our Institute. We need people who are hardworking and dedicated to the welfare of the students. Your work must be recognized by the beneficiary and for that to happen you will have to work selflessly.
We are looking for individuals with a stronghold on the below subjects for General Studies IAS Exam (Pre and Mains)
- Indian Polity,
- Geography and Environment,
- History (Ancient, Medieval, & Modern)
- It will be a full-time job/ part-time job
- Office timing will be from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- The nature of the job will be Online & Offline classroom teaching, note-making, providing individual guidance, etc.
- Fresh Graduates/ Postgraduates aspiring to become facilitators of learning.
- Teachers who would like to re-orient their outlook and engage with new directions in education.
- Individuals interested in making a career shift into teaching.
- Faced UPSC Civil Services Examination Interview.
- Willing to work full time.
- Good command over English.
- Well versed with MS Office.
Look at the job descriptions above and send us your resume and cover letter here. In your cover letter tell us why you are excited to be part of this vision and how you can support it. We shall get in touch with you soon!
The recruitment procedure
- Submit your resume at [email protected]
- Online demo lecture on the first day.
- Telephonic / In-Person Interview.
There will be an induction training period for the first month, which should be completed satisfactorily.